Stress, deadlines, responsibilities and life in general takes its toll on our bodies. As women, we need to take important ‘me time’ to relax and restore our bodies and minds….
Annique has the perfect solution for you. It is in the small things we do everyday that we can unwind, lighten up and recharge!
Here are a few tips to get the best out of your pamper time in the bathroom, without costing a fortune.
1. Always on the run?The cheapest and easiest way to get rid of stress is to take a daily time out for your bath ritual. To create a luxurious, yet relaxing environment you will need to do the following: Fill the bath with lukewarm water and add The Spa Indulgent Oil Body Wash to the bath, light your Spa Massage Candle and put your favourite soothing music on.
2. Water temperature is crucial. A warm bath will stimulate the immune system and lead to exhilarated blood circulation. This will aid in pain relief and also have a calming effect on the nervous system. On the other hand, a cold bath will help sooth headaches, a lack of sleep and stress. It also stimulates the digestive system and gives a boost to the skin.
3. SuperioriTEA. Add a bag of Annique’s Rooibos Tea to your bathwater for added antioxidant benefits that fight against ageing.
4. Use your time wisely. Let your favourite Annique facial mask and Essense Miracle Tissue Oil on your hair perform its magic while you are relaxing in the bath.
5. Moisture is crucial. As soon as you get out of the bath, apply The Spa Delectable Body over your whole body. This will ensure that your skin stays silky soft all year round.
6. Massage time. This does not only ensure that the oil penetrates your skin, but it also helps to relax you. Now take your The Spa Massage Candle and pour some of the oil into you hand. Work from your toes and fingers to the middle of your body. Make sure that you keep on messaging in the same direction. Always massage the tummy in a clockwise direction to aid digestion. You can either do this yourself or get your partner to treat you…
7. Cherry on top. Make yourself a cup of Annique Relax Herbal Tea as the last step to your relaxing daily bath routine.
Enjoy this Festive Season and don’t forget to spoil yourself – even if you have a tight budget!!!